Tsum Valley Trek
Tsum Valley Trek is a holy Himalayan journey valley arranged in northern Gorkha,Nepal.’Tsum’ originates from the Tibetan word ‘Tsombo’which gives the meaning ‘vivid;.TraditionallyTsum valley is a right now particular topographical zone called ‘Tsum Tso Chucksums’ which give the meaning thirteen areas ruled as a solitary territory. In the great background of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, Boudha Himal ranges this peaceful Himalayan valley is rich in antiquated art, culture and religion. The neighborhood individuals are from the most part of Tibetan ethnicity & talk their own dialect. The height of Tsum Valley Trekking has been changed from 1905m in Lhokpa to more than 5093m at Ngula Dhojhyang towards the Tibetan borders. The masked valley is encompassed by the Boudha Himal and Himal chuli toward the west, Ganesh Himal toward the south & Sringi Himal to North.
Tsum Valley Trek consolidates the lofty magnificence of a circuit trek of the powerful Manaslu Range by means of Larke Pass with a side excursion up the novel Tsum Valley. Both these trekking courses have just been opened up and have untainted Tibetan towns for you to investigate. The Tsum Valley takes its name from the Tibetan word “tsombo” which signifies “clear” and has additionally been portrayed by Guru Rimpochhe as “the heavenly concealed valley of joy.” The trek begins by going by transport from Kathmandu to Arughat (600m) where the trekking starts vigorously. The way takes after the Budhi Gandaki River for four days staying in tea houses in the towns of Soti Khola (710m), Maccha (930m), Jagat (1410m) and Eklelbhatti (1600m). After Ekelbhatti, the course travels north east into the delightful Tsum Valley heading for the town of MuGompa (3800m). This is the turnaround point and the course heads down the Tsum Valley to re-join the Manaslu Circuit Trek at the town of Deng (1800m).
- Day 1Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 2From Kathmandu drive to Arughat Bazaar (8-9 hrs)
- Day 3Trek Arughat to Soti Khola (6-7 hrs)
- Day 4Trek Soti Khola to Machha Khola (6-7 Hrs)
- Day 5Trek Machha Khola to Doban (6-7 hrs)
- Day 6Trek Doban to Philim (6 hrs)
- Day 7Trek Philim to Chumling (Lower Tsum) (7 hrs)
- Day 8Trek Chumling to Chhokangparo (Upper Tsum) (5-6 hrs)
- Day 9Trek Chhokangparo to Nile/Chhule, visit Milarepa Piren Phu Cave on the way (6-7 hrs)
- Day 10Trek Nile/Chhule to Mu Gompa (3700 m), visit Dhephyudonma Gompa (4060 m) (4 hrs)
- Day 11Extra day for excursion
- Day 12Trek Mu Gompa to Rachen Gompa, visit Gonhgye Gompa (Nyigma-pa Buddhist sect) (5 hrs)
- Day 13Trek Rachen Gompa to Dumje (6-7 hrs)
- Day 14Trek Dumje to Philim (cross Ripchet) (6-7 hrs)
- Day 15Trek Philim to Tatopani (6-7 hrs)
- Day 16Trek Tatopani to Soti Khola (6-7 hrs)
- Day 17Trek Soti Khola to Arughat Bazar (6-7 hrs)
- Day 18From Arughat Bazar drive to Kathmandu (8-9 hrs)
- Day 19Depart Kathmandu
All meals during trek
Accommodation during trek on local lodge
Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus.
Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight
English speaking local expert guide, porters
Annapurna Conservation fees
Trekkers’ Information Management System fees
All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
Airport transfers and escort
Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
Insurance for all staff & porters
Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
Any type of personal expenses
Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
Tips & Gratuities