Three high passes and Peak
Three high passes and Peak is a bundle package travel to Everest region of Nepal incorporated of trip to 4 valleys, 3 high passes and 1 top climbing. The demanding and beautiful Everest region along with its mountains completes the fantasy of every climbers and trekkers looking for one of a kind tour of their lifetime. This enterprise excursion requires great physical wellness and some previous trekking background. The main objective of this trekking is to travel through three highest altitude passes of the world ending up climbing Island Mountain Peak of Everest region. The principal destinations of this trekking are Phakding to Renjo La to Gokyo Ri, Chola Go to Everest Base Camp to Kalapathar by Kongmala Pass including climbing Island Peak and Khumbu Valley trail amid this trek. It is not hard to trek up to kalapathar region of Mt. Everest base camp. The strong requirement of this trekking is good health and training/experience in trekking. The three high passes are known as Renjola Ppass, Chola Pass, and Kongmala Pass
Travelers transit through Gokyo valley towards the famous Khumbu valley and after that Imja Tse valley of everest region. The travelers will witness the genuinely exceptional views of Himalayan vistas from these high passes of the world. Travelers can moreover move forward and investigate the further areas of this region up to the Everest base camp. Traveler’s chronicled climb to everest base camp will be remunerated with one of the best encompassing views of summits of Mt.Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse, Mt.Baruntse, Mt.Ama Dablam and Mt.Makalu standing at the tip of your nose. In summery this Everest Three high passes and Peak Trek offers both teahouse and lodging during the trip for safety and comfortable of travelers.
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and welcome dinner with cultural program.
- Day 02 : Explore Buddhist Boudhnath and Hindu Pashupatinath: witness the Hindu cremation on the bank of river. Trek preparation.
- Day 03 : Fly to Lukla early in morning and commence trek.
- Day 04-05 : Trek along the Dudh Khosi Valley and climb up Namche / acclimatization rest day
- Day 06-08 : Cross the Renjo la pass for the stunning view on Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, and Cho – Oyu and pristine Gokyo lakes at its best
- Day 09 : Full day exploration hike to the 4th and 5th lakes or climb the Gokyo peak
- Day 10 : Trek to Lungden though the Thame a less trodden Himalayan village on Bhoke Koshi Valley. Proceed up the Gokyo Valley and enjoy views of massive Cho Oyu.
- Day 11 : Trekking on the moraines of the Ngozumpa Glacier to Thangna.
- Day 12-13 : Challenging cross over Chola pass: enjoy the superb beauty of Nature and walk up Imja Khola valley, with stark alpine scenery to Lobuche.
- Day 14 : Ascent to Gorak Shep. Trekking Kalapathar for views across Khumbu Glacier to Everest.
- Day 15 : Leave your historical footprint at Everest Base Camp and descend down to Dingboche.
- Day 16-18 : Ascend to Island peak base camp/ Rest and climbing clinic course for the required skills to summit the top successfully.
- Day 19 : Spare summit day just in case of bad weather for the Island peak climb.
- Day 20-22 : Trekking down to Lukla via Thyangboche to end the Everest high passes and peaks
- Day 23 – 24 : Fly back to Kathmandu / Contingency day in case of bad weather for Lukla Kathmandu flight or free day in Kathmandu to relax and explore the historical and cultural sights and sounds of Kathmandu valley.
- Day 25 : Everest high passes and peaks trip ends / Airport transfer.
All meals during trek
Accommodation during trek on local lodge
Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus.
Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight
English speaking local expert guide, porters
Annapurna Conservation fees
Trekkers’ Information Management System fees
All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
Airport transfers and escort
Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
Insurance for all staff & porters
Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
Any type of personal expenses
Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects.
Tips & Gratuities