Luxury Everest Trek
Luxury Everest Trek is the trekking endeavor in the highest altitude of the world while enjoying all the lodging and catering facilities in the superb hotels of the Everest region. This trekking adventure is welcome for anybody or group seeking to visit the Everest base camp in the luxury of tourist facilities in the finest exclusive lodges with the amazing views of Mt. Everest. The Luxury Everest Trek offers all the lavishness that travelers require during their stay in the highest altitude of the planet and this trekking experience is an unparalleled chance to witness the Himalayas that are renowned for their extraordinary perspectives and beauty. The travelers have the lifetime opportunity to witness the superb views of the Himalayan summit of Everest region that is incorporated of four of the world’s six tallest peaks known as Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu.
The Luxury Everest Trek likewise incorporates accommodation and a social trek into the grand Sherpa heartland of the Khumbu Valley. This trekking endeavor is the chance to endeavor and experience the finest hospitality of people from highlands in their extravagance cabins with all sorts of facilities. This tour takes a look into the life of world’s celebrated Sherpas community while experiencing the regular Himalayan way of life. This trekking excursion further leads towards the world’s heritage site known as Sagarmatha National Park which is a solitary blend of widely varied Himalayan vegetation. The Luxury Everest Trek gives the opportunity to investigate the most remote Buddhist religious communities on the planet. Luxury Everest Trek begins from Kathmandu airport to Lukla airport, which is a 30-minutes airplane ride to world’s highest airport. The travelers take the air-flight from Lukla to Kathmandu International Airport while returning from the trip.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu. O/N at Hotel Yak & Yeti or Simalar Hotel.
- DAY 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation. O/N at Hotel Yak & Yeti or Simalar Hotel.
- DAY 03: Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding [2,652m/8,700ft]: 3 – 4 hrs . O/N at Yeti Mountain Home.
- DAY 04: Phakding – Namche Bazaar [3440 m/11,280 ft]: 5 – 6 hrs. O/N at Yeti Mountain Home.
- DAY 05: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day. O/N at Yeti Mountain Home.
- DAY 06: Namche Bazzar to Tangboche [3860m/12664ft]: 6 – 7 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse.
- DAY 07: Tangboche to Dingboche [4360m/14304ft]: 3- 4 hrs, O/N at Lodge.
- DAY 08: Dingboche – Duglha [4,600 m/15,090 ft]: 3 – 4 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse.
- DAY 09: Duglha – Lobuche [4940 m/16,207 ft]: 2-3 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse.
- DAY 10: Lobuche – Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft] – Everest Base Camp [5364 m /17,594 ft] / Kala Patthar (5545 m/18,192 ft) – Gorak Shep: 8-9 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse.
- DAY 11: Gorak Shep – Kala Patthar / Everest Base Camp – Pheriche [4280 m/14,070 ft],8-9 hrs, O/N at Guesthouse.
- DAY 12: Pheriche-Pangboche-Tengboche-Namche Bazzar [3,440 m/11,280 ft]: 6 -7 hrs. O/N at Yeti Mountain Home.
- DAY 13: Namche Bazaar – Lukla [2,800m/9,186ft], 6 hrs. O/N at Yeti Mountain Home.
- DAY 14: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu. O/N at Hotel Yak & Yeti or Simalar Hotel.
- DAY 15: Farewell Friend. O/N at Hotel Yak & Yeti or Simalar Hotel.
- Day 16 : Final Departure transfer to airport.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with BB Plan.
- Welcome and Firewell Dinner.
- Internal transport and flight within your Nepal staying as per the itinerary.
- 3 meals a day during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary.
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis tents or local lodges / guesthouses.
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees,(Entry Permit and TIMS Card).
- Professional English speaking tour leader, guides and necessary porters.
- Sleeping Bag and Duffel bag for during Trekking period.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees.
- All food and beverages other than on the itinerary.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Personal gear and expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.