Ama Dablam Expedition
Ama Dablam Expedition is an adventurous climbing endeavor of a gorgeous snow peak of 6812meters of Everest region known as Mount Ama Dablam. The word Ama Dablam is a locale word of Mount Everest region which is a mixed Nepal and Tibetan word where word Ama means mother and Dablam means jewel box. In summery the mountain gives the meaning of mother’s jewel box and is adored by Everest locale and whole nation of Nepal. The physical appearance of Mount Ama Dablam is a giant mass of ice hanging on the southwest face similar to a jewel box hanging in the neck of mountain.
Ama Dablam Expedition takes the travelers to the Everest base camp where the climbers use the regular sout-west face route to climb the mountain. This route is a popular route through which most of the ascending expeditions of the summit is done. The main hardships and difficulties of climbing mount Ama Dablam are the frosting ice glaciers over the rocky foundation and waling over the steep snow which are sometimes exhausted for novices. The summit of Mount Ama Dablam is ascended after three successful high camps at the marked spots of the mountain. There is a regular climbing till Camp I which is setup at the classified hill slope. The climbing gets more focused as climbers walk over the steep snow towards the summit till they reach the high Camp II. The climb from Camp II towards Camp III is ascending over the hanging snow mass of sharp peaks and crevasse full of hole and abyss between ice crevasses. The climbing till the summit from high Camp III is a on foot climbing and walking over the steep on a hanging mass of ice until the top. The summit of Mount Ama Dablam is encompassed by magnificent landscapes and surrounds peaks of Island Peak, Makalu, Everest and Khumbu Himalayan range of Everest region.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu O/n at hotel.
Day 02: Ama Dablam Expedition Preparation and official formalities.
Day 03-13: Fly to Lukla and trek to Ama Dablam expedition.
Day 14-27: Ama Dablam peak climbing expedition period.
Day 28-29: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 30: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 31: In Kathmandu.
Day 32: Amadablam expeditions end / airport transfer.
- Airport transportation as per your arrival date to join the Amadablam expedition
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu airfare as per the expedition itinerary
- Amadablam summiteers climbing Sherpa (01 Sherpa: 02 climbers ratio)
- Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc for the Amadablam expeditions.
- Amadabam expedition peak climbing permit and all government taxes.
- Everest National part permit fee for the expedition.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Amadablam
- Liaison officer with all his expenses while on Amadablam climbing expedition.
- Expedition manager, Expedition cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- All necessary camping and kitchen equipment provided that includs base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil, toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Hardware high altitude tents while climbing the Amadablam expedition
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Amadablam expeditions.
- EPI gas and burner for high climb;
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC)
- All necessary climbing hardware group equipment
- Satellite Phone and Walkie-Talkie in case of emergency
- Medical and personal high risk insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Main meal in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax
- Climbing Bonus, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication equipment and commercial filming while on Amadablam expedition